How to Apply
2023 Undergraduate Degree Programs (Six-year Clinical Medicine Program in Chinese)
I. General Requirement
1. Applicants must hold a foreign passport. For applicants who were Chinese citizens before (including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan residents); or who were born in a foreign country and held a foreign passport from then on, either of his/her parents are Chinese citizens now. They must meet the following requirements:
A. holding a foreign passport for at least four years as of April 30, 2023.
B. Proof of cancellation of Chinese nationality.
C. having a living record of at least two years abroad (at least nine months per year).
2. High school certificate, age 17~30.
3. Health status meets the requirements of medical majors.
II. Application process
A. Chinese Scholarship Applicants (CSC)
Please contact the Chinese Embassy in your country first for the details of applying CSC scholarship. After you successfully applied CSC through the local embassy, if you have any other questions concerning the admission, please send your materials (CV, high school certificate and transcript, and other documents that could prove your excellence) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, we will examine your documents and get back to you.
B. Self-pay applicants
1. Log on our application website from March 1 to April 30, 2023, http://bjmu.studyatpku.com/ and fill in the application form. Upload all the required materials. The system is in both Chinese and English language, please note that our program is all in Chinese.
2. The list of required documents:
1) A clear and standard head portrait for the system
2) Copy of your valid passport, and Chinese visa page (if you have).
3) Notarized High school certificate or pre-graduation certificate for those who haven't yet graduated
4) Notarized High school transcript.
5) Health test results (Required items same as the Chinese Entrance Exam, must contain a test of the hepatic status).
6) HSK certificate with level 5 or above (within the valid date).
7) Economic proof, a bank certificate with at least 400,000RMB or above. In English or Chinese.
8) For applicants under the age of 18, a custodian proof and a copy of the custodians’ passport are needed. And other materials which could prove the excellence of the applicants.
Special Notice for Online Application:
1) Each of the above required materials (the 3rd to the 8th) should be made into a single PDF document and upload to the system.
2) For applicants with bachelor degree, please provide the notarized university graduation certificate (or pre-graduation certificate) and transcript.
3) If the materials uploaded are incomplete or unclear, they will be returned for correction or supplementation. The deadline for resubmission is May 12th, 2023.
3. Application Fee
All the applicants should pay 800RMB application fee which is unrefundable. Those who refuse to pay the application fee will be denied the chance of attending the admission test.
4. Admission Test
The admission test consists of two parts: a paper test and an interview, both conducted in Chinese and online. The paper test included three subjects: math, physics and chemistry, both at the Chinese high school level. The time and form for the test will be noticed through the system later on.
5. Admission and Registration
1) Admission: We will admit those who rank in the top of the admission test and publish on our website http://oic.bjmu.edu.cn/ .
2) Registration: the time (likely at the end of August or in September) and form of registration will be adjusted according to the situation of the Covid-19 pandemic.
3) For visas, please keep close attention to the visa policy of the local Chinese Embassy in your country.
III. Tuition and Accommodation Fee
1. Tuition: 45,000RMB per year per student;
2. Accommodation: 80RMB/Day/Person for double room;
3. Insurance Fee: 800RMB per year per student; mainly for accidents;
4. Other costs: text books, transportation, meals and medical care are all self-paid.
Master and Doctoral Degree Programs
Please see the admission guide and major list at the website of PKUHSC graduate school at: http://yjsy.bjmu.edu.cn/zslq/zsjzjml/220820.htm
It is a one year program for those who have limited knowledge on Chinese language, math, physics and chemistry. For details of application, please visit: https://oic.bjmu.edu.cn/lxby/zsjz/840488e1c17c4dbf8c55d23e226d5065.htm
Continuing Education Programs
1. Short-term clinical exchange program, which is within six months. The tuition for each week is 1250RMB/Person. please visit: https://oic.bjmu.edu.cn/lxby/zsjz/82fc0c9cacb1416d88e20d7b0588dcf5.htm
2. One year clinical programs. please visit: https://oic.bjmu.edu.cn/lxby/zsjz/82fc0c9cacb1416d88e20d7b0588dcf5.htm