Center of Postmarketing Safety Evaluation PUHSC
Name：Center of Postmarketing Safety Evaluation PUHSC
Drug safety policy and management, evidence-based decision making, pharmacoepidemiology, medicinal Administration, drug safety evaluation
- Provide consultations for central and local governments, including Ministry of Health, SFDA and NDRC.
- Carry out training program specially designed for supervisors, enterprise staff and researchers.
- Methodology Study: Carry out methodology researches of pharmaco-epidemiology, for instance database mining, safety signals detection and analysis and so on.
- Make methodology guideline of Post-Marketing Study to provide the basis for government’s policy-making.
- Conduct safety evaluation of innovative drugs, essential drugs, Chinese medicine injections and high-risk drugs on commission of state and enterprise.
Director: Siyan Zhan
Contact: Feng Sun
Address: Room 519, School of Public Health Building Peking University Health Science Center, 38 Xue Yuan Road, Beijing, China. Post Code: 100191